Description; This scholarship is as an educational development opportunity for individuals who have an interest in developing their home countries. Due to financial reasons, the persons are unable to fund their masters education.
Host Institutions; University of Nottingham
Level/Field of study: Msc.
Eligibility Criteria; Full-time Masters Degree Programmes, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2018.
The area of study includes one of the following;
• Faculty of Engineering
• Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences
• Faculty of Science
• Faculty of Social Science
Eligibility Criteria (as indicated on the website);
• Nationals of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth
• An overseas student
• Have not studied outside of your home country
• Are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate
• hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2018 in an area of study within the: Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science, and the Faculty of Social Science
Deadline; 20th April 2018.